This happens to be our most popular tour and I can understand why. The very first time I climbed the Dunn's River Falls i felt as though I wanted to climb it again. And trust me, this happens to me everytime I go to Dunn's River. I would say to any Jamaican vistor or tourist, make an extra effort to visit and experience Dunn's River Falls for yourself! Its an experience of a lifetime.
Tour Location: Ocho Rios
Departs From: Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Meeting Point: To be advised on confirmation
Duration: 3-4 hrs. (Approx.)
Best-Selling Dunn's River Tour!
Click images below to zoom photos:
Dunn's River Falls is absolutely the most popular tours in Jamaica and the Caribbean. Take some great advice; you wouldn't want to miss it! It is definitely in the must-see category. For decades, scores of tourists and locals alike have enjoyed climbing the 600 ft (180 m) Dunn's River Falls and guess what....... they keep coming back for more. Picture this, a giant waterfall terraced like a staircase with small lagoons throughout several sections of it, and surrounded by a luxurious natural decoration of green vegetation to protect you from the sun. It is no wonder, most people will admit that as soon as they made it to the very top of the falls, they felt as if they would do it all over again.
You will be in for a sure treat. You will get picked up right from your resort location or the Ocho Rios or Falmouth Pier. There is no need to wear your falls climbing gears to the location, as there are safe changing rooms and facilities to safely store your personal belongings.
The highlight of the tour will be world famous “Dunn’s River Falls”, where you can climb with a guide to the top of the 600ft cascades. However, just in case you don’t want to climb the falls, there are choices. You may choose to splash into the cool pools higher up between the cascades of water, you can easily take pictures from the balcony, you can just simply watch others enjoy the spectacular water adventure, or you can just simply enjoy the breathtaking views of the famous Falls. You may also opt to enjoy the beach and its activities which is located where the turquoise Caribbean Sea meets the beautiful Falls. By the way, Dunn's River Falls is one of the few waterfalls in the world that actually meets directly with the sea. There is a beach restaurant which provides snacks and drinks.
Next, you are in an amazing sightseeing drive. You get to stop along the way if you want to buy souvenirs or take pictures, or you can simply relax and embrace the island's lush nature. Your tour continues along local communities and you can even go shopping.
There are many tours that goes well with Dunn's River Falls, check our full list of tours or make your own suggestions. We will be happy to meed your needs:-)
- Private Tour
- Roundtrip Transportation from Ocho Rios Cruise Ship Pier of any Ocho Rios resort/accommodation
- Experienced Driver/Tour guide
- Perfect for couples/singles/children,/family
- Lots of fun!
What to bring:
What is not included:
- All Fees associated with Dunn's River which includes admission fee of USD $20 for adults and USD $12 for kids (4-10 years old). Safety locker rental is optional for USD$5 plus refundable USD $3 for security deposit. Also, please note that Dunn's River is never overbooked and you simply pay as you enter.
- All other cost associated with your tour.
Important Payment/Booking Information
Cost: Dunn's River Falls Only
Cost per adult : $18 USD
Cost per child : $15 USD (Age 4-10)
- Full payment is due in CASH upon arrival for selected tour.
- Reservations must be made at least three (3) days prior to tour.
- NOTE: Special rates are available for 5 persons or more.
- All tours will operate regardless of weather. (rain or sunshine)
- Meeting time for cruise ship passengers is 45 minutes after docking.
- For hotel customers, pickup times will be sent via e-mail in your tour confirmation.
- Reservations are confirmed on condition of availability of space.
- For shuttle service between the airport and your hotel please contact us for pricing.
*If you have any questions, concerns or special request, it is our pleasure to hear from you. Contact us and you are sure to get a quick response :-)
TimeinJamaica.com connects you with reputable tour operators and are not responsible for any loss or injury that may occur at any time during your tour. All Motor vehicles used for touring are insured and registered according to the laws of Jamaica and we operate accordingly. The attractions are separate and apart from TimeinJamaica.com.