Tour Location: Ocho Rios
Departs From: Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Meeting Point: To be advised on confirmation
Duration: 1-2 hrs. (Approx.)
Availability: Daily between 10:00am and 2:00pm
Irie Blue Hole Ocho Rios also known as 'Blue Hole' is what you could call one of nature's hidden gems. It located in the White River Valley which basically borders St. Ann and St. Mary and is about a 30 minute drive from Ocho Rios.
So, you may still be asking yourself , 'what is the Blue Hole?'. Well, I will let you in on a part of the secret, the rest you will experience when you take the tour. Blue Hole is an area where the river creates cascades of waterfalls which gush into a pool (“hole”), and produces one of the most beautiful shade of blue! The Blue Hole is very deep, about 20 to 25 feet and is a great spot for swimmers or divers and is surrounded by beautiful exotic flowers. Under the waterfalls you will find small caves, also you can choose to swing into the swimming pool on Tarzan-type ropes. That;s not all, you can also hike along the stream to find other falls and pools.
The Blue Hole is a hidden beauty, which makes it very quiet and private. Kids can have lots of fun playing in the several small pools which surround the Blue Hole.
- Private Tour
- Roundtrip Transportation from Ocho Rios Cruise Ship Pier of any Ocho Rios resort/accommodation
- Experienced Driver/Tour guide
- Perfect for couples/singles,/children,/family
- Children under 3 years free!
- Lots of fun!
What to bring:
What is not included:
- All other cost associated with your tour.
Important Booking Information
Cost: Blue Hole Tour
Cost per adult : $30 USD
Cost per child : $25 USD (Age 4-10)
- Full payment is due in CASH upon arrival for selected tour.
- Reservations must be made at least three (3) days prior to tour.
- NOTE: Special rates are available for 5 persons or more.
- All tours will operate regardless of weather. (rain or sunshine)
- Meeting time for cruise ship passengers is 45 minutes after docking.
- For hotel customers, pickup times will be sent via e-mail in your tour confirmation.
- Reservations are confirmed on condition of availability of space.
- For shuttle service between the airport and your hotel please contact us for pricing.
*If you have any questions, concerns or special request, it is our pleasure to hear from you. Contact us and you are sure to get a quick response :-)
TimeinJamaica.com connects you with reputable tour operators and are not responsible for any loss or injury that may occur at any time during your tour. All Motor vehicles used for touring are insured and registered according to the laws of Jamaica and we operate accordingly. The attractions are separate and apart from TimeinJamaica.com.